Saturday, July 15, 2006

project

hehe. haaay. late na ko. due pa to last week. buti nalang mabait ang teacher namin. hehe. pagpaxenxahan nyo na ang english ko. at ang story ko. sorry poor ung plot ko. hehe. wala nga tong sense e. from the title itself. dapat daw catchy. kaso di ko kaya. kaya ayan kayo na ang maghusga. hehe. ewan ko. some find it enjoying some just freakin hate it.

A Full-of-Crap-Story-That-You-Don’t-Even-Bother-Reading-It Story
by Charlon Kim Dizon Baylon

It was 3 o’clock in the morning. Everyone’s seems to be quiet. Deafening silence is killing. All you can hear is the rustling of the wind. The street is empty. Gangs and Bullies got tired of last night’s riot. Street lights are all off due to major short circuit. Well, my story is not about these deafening silence, and gangs who got tired of last night’s riot. It’s about a guy who discovered himself naked in an empty street. No one really knows, even him doesn’t know why he ended up in a street naked. He has no identity. Is he out of his mind? No! not really. He is suffering from amnesia. Amnesia is a loss of memory as a result of shock, injury, psychological disturbance, or medical disorder. Yes, we predicted that he is suffering from such a disease or something because we can see symptoms in him of having amnesia.

Okay. Here’s the story. It was morning. Roosters began to alarm the whole street. Everyone’s awake. Preparing breakfast. Sweeping their yard. And reading newspaper. But it’s so peculiar that no one seems to get out of their lot to check the street. Maybe they have this gut-feel that something queer is happening in their village. Until a young boy named Chandler got out and decided to bike. He was comfortably biking until he saw a naked guy lying on the middle of a street, with bloodshot eyes, full of scars and silently moaning for pain. So the boy called his father to help this naked guy. His father was in a shock. It seemed that his father have known this guy. Maybe a long lost friend? A past neighbor? A boyfriend?? Psych. So his father, Hugh, hurriedly came to the guy and brought him to their house to cure him. Hugh doesn’t want to let their neighbors know about this guy. Maybe their family will be wrapped with controversy. And he don’t want those media filling up their house interviewing the pitiful guy. He’s not a people person, if you know what I mean.

All day long he is interviewing the guy. By the way the guy‘s name according to Chandler was Owen. The guy never answered even a single question. So the family let him be. They just leave him alone in the sala to rest and to gain energy. So Chandler began asking if his dad know something about this guy. Your relationship with this guy? Do you really know him or you are just pretending to know him?. And during this question and answer thingy he discovered that this guy was his dad’s best friend. He got lost in a field trip way back at the year of 1976. That was 30 years ago. But this guy, John Doe doesn’t look to be Hugh’s age. That’s a mystery waiting to be unfold.

So they lived their life normal. Pretending their village is normal. And nothing seems to be happening. And John Doe, one thing the village know is that he was just a relative who’s staying for good.

They have donr everything to recover his memory. They brought him to a therapist. Bumped his head hard on a stone wall, for real. Brought him to the place where he was lost. That’s it. He brought him to the forest where he got lost 30 years ago. Voila! He seemed to be remembering something. He is know talking about the whole story little by little. Hearing every details helps Chandler conclude what really happened. If you are thinking that I’m dumb because I didn’t insert an investigator in this story. All I can say is we don’t need an investigator here so shut up. At last we ended up knowing his REAL name. And it was Owie, not Owen. What a dumbass best friend. He doesn’t even know his best friend’s name.

But why is he not gaining any age. He stopped growing old on his twenties. Why is that. So they interviewed him… AGAIN. And Owie was talking about this Glacier in the forest. Glacier in the forest? Weird. He just stand their and then he was blown off by the glacier and that’s it he is not 20 going 21. He is forever 20 still going 20. Everyone’s dreaming of that. Am I right? Well, you can’t remain 20 for the rest of your life. I’m not saying that I don’t want to be forever 20 but… okay you’re right. We all want to be eternally young. Living our life youthfully. And that ends my story. I know. I started and ended up my story like a story-who-is-worthy-of-tearing-it-into-pieces-and-be-burned-in-a-bonfire-with-marshmallow-being-roasted but at least I tried.

Does my story making sense? No? you’re right. I really don’t know how to write a story. I don’t even know if my grammar is right. So just read it. If you like it, well thanks. If you don’t, why did you bother reading this. Get your ass out of here. I don’t need you to discriminate my story from the rest.

What a horrible story. It’s not catch right? Okay stop. I already know the answer.

By the way, this is not your ordinary story. This is a short-story-essay-thingy-story-with-my-comments-on-it story.

P.S I’m giving you the permission to proofread my story. Thanks. Ma’am, I am not talking to you particularly during my story. I’m talking to the reader. I mean other reader except you. I know it’s full of asshole-words, but it’s just to livin’ up the story and make it to have life for some reason. I know my English is bad. And I lack vocabulary. Ma’am, I’m not a book lover. That’s all. Thanks for appreciating it.

No comments: